|Name:||Alice Samantha Martin|
|Location:||154 Brubacher Road, Haddonfield, Illinois|
|Known Relatives:|| Dave Martin (father) |
Barbara Martin (mother)
Ruby Martin (aunt)
|Birth:||August 2, 1961|
|Death:||October 31, 1978, 9:43 PM (Aged 17)|
|Portrayed By:||Anne Bruner|
|First Appearance:||Halloween II|
Alice Martin was a Haddonfield High School student who was born on April 2, 1961 to Dave and Barbara Martin in Haddonfield. On Halloween night, 1978, Dave had to take his sister to Hardin County and Barbara decided to go with them. Alice's friend Sally Winters was on the phone to her when Alice heard screaming coming from Mrs. Elrod’s house next door. She called out to her neighbors, but received no reply. She returned to Sally on the phone and told her that Mr. Elrod probably got tired of his wife and started to beat her. Sally then asked where Alice's parents were and if she heard the news. Alice turned on the radio to hear the news of three teenagers killed down at Orange Grove. Alice then heard the sirens coming while Sally told her that they had not caught the person who killed the teens.At that moment, Michael Myers, crept into her home. Alice heard a noise and noticed that the backdoor was now open. Alice called out to the person and slowly walked into the back room. Michael appeared on her right and stabbed Alice in the chest with a butcher knife that he had stolen from the Elrod home killing her instantly. Although dead, Michael continually stabbed her body numerous times and then placed her body in the master bedroom. The Police later discovered her body in a similar state as to when they discovered Annie Brackett.
- In the television version of Halloween II, Alice is not murdered.
- Alice's social security number was 110-45-0963.
- Alice's corpse was attended by Graham from 8:53 AM on November 1st, 1978 to 9:47 AM on the same day.
- She is the 6th human victim of Michael Myers.
- She is the only person Michael kills in Halloween II not to have been murdered in the hospital.
- Halloween: Charlie (vision)
- Halloween II
- Halloween II (novelization)
- Masks and Grotesque Figures (mentioned)
- Demons Tormenting Me (mentioned)