|Name:||Bennett Samuel Tramer|
|Location:||538 Market Road, Haddonfield, Illinois|
|Known Relatives:||Carl Tramer (father) |
Bonnie Tramer (mother)
|Birth:||June 20, 1961|
|Death:||October 31, 1978 10:05 PM (age 17)|
|Portrayed By:||Jack Verbois|
|First Appearance:||Halloween II|
Bennett Tramer was born to Carl and Bonnie Tramer on June 20, 1961 in Haddonfield, Illinois. He is stated to have been liked by Laurie Strode. Annie Brackett learned of this from Laurie, and called him regarding the high school dance.
In Halloween II, he was chased by Dr. Loomis and Sheriff Brackett, thinking that Ben was Michael Myers due to him wearing a similar mask. As Ben crossed a street without looking both ways as he was distracted by the panic, a police vehicle rammed him to a parked van, causing a fiery explosion and instantly killing him.
He later was taken to a coroner's department where Graham did dental tests to determine whether he was Michael or not. After inspection, it was revealed that he was not, as his teeth did not match those of someone who would be twenty-one like Michael Myers. Loomis and the policemen then realized that he was an innocent civilian and Michael was still out there, which was later confirmed to everyone on the news.
Notes and trivia
- Ben's social security number was 135-77-1386.
- Ben's corpse was attended by Graham from 10:45 PM on October 31, 1978 to 11:50 PM on the same night.
- He is the only person to die in Halloween II that was not murdered by Michael Myers. Ironically, however, it was his costume's resemblance to Michael's that was mostly the cause of his death.
- Dick Warlock, who played Michael in the film, also portrayed the officer driving the car that hit and killed Ben.
- Given that 2018's Halloween ignores the events in Halloween II, Ben could still be alive during the 2018 film and later sequels. This was seemingly confirmed in Halloween Kills, where Ben was mentioned by Frank Hawkins years after 1978, when he would have died.
- Halloween (mentioned)
- Halloween (1978 novelization) (mentioned)
- Halloween II
- Halloween II (novelization)
- Masks and Grotesque Figures (mentioned)
- Demons Tormenting Me (mentioned)
- Visiting Hours (mentioned)
- Halloween Kills (mentioned)