The film Halloween H20: Twenty Years Later (later followed by Halloween: Resurrection) ignores everything that happened in the fourth, fifth, and sixth films of the series, thus creating two separate timelines branching out from Halloween II.
Primary Antagonists Edit
- Trick or Treat
- Masks and Grotesque Figures
- Demons Tormenting Me
- The Infernal Cortege
- Repetition Compulsion
- Halloween: Autopsis
- A Shape In The Void
- The Silent Clown
- A Rainbow In One Color
- When The Stars Came Crashing Down
- Visiting Hours
- Halloween: One Good Scare
- Tommy and the Boogeyman
- Laurie Strode fakes her death and changes her name to Keri Tate.
- Laurie has a son named John Tate.
- Sam Loomis dies in 1995.
- Michael Myers returns after 20 years to kill Laurie.
- Laurie kills a paramedic thinking it was Michael.
- Michael kills Laurie at Grace Andersen Sanitarium.
- The Myers house is burned down.
- Michael kills Lindsey Wallace.